Sold in January 2018 for $1.022M, which is the highest price for the 3 bedroom Carlyle model and the fewest days on market since 2008 (besting the previous quickest sale period by 30 days).
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom all brick Colonial home located inside the Beltway in the sought-after Overlook Community in Alexandria's West End. This rarely-available Carlyle model is nicely appointed with upgrades throughout to give the new owner a welcoming place to call home and to entertain family and friends.
- The house opens to a 2-story entry, which leads to a large room that is presently used for the family gathering spot, with chair rail and crown molding, columns, and a 11+ foot ceiling providing architectural interest.
- Each window on the main level has plantation shutters.
- This home has hardwood floors on every level for a richer look and feel.
- The Kitchen has high-end granite for the counters and the backsplash. The appliances are stainless steel, with a Viking Professional series cooktop for the cook to enjoy. The Kitchen is large enough to accomodate an informal dining space.
- The Kitchen opens to a large room with two walls of arched windows and a gas fireplace. This space can be used for formal dining, which is its present use, or configured as a casual area for entertaining or family enjoyment.
- The outside dining area is accessed through the Dining Room. This fenced-in space has a flagstone patio that is large enough to accomdate a six person table for al fresco dining and entertaining. With the in-ground irrigation system, the professionally-designed landscaping around the house always looks beautiful with minimal homeowner effort.
- The Master Bedroom is accessed through double doors at the top of the stairs leading from the entry. This space is large enough to make a king-sized bed look small, with two walk-in closets.
- The Master Bedroom leads to the Master Bathroom though another set of double doors, with matching vanities flanking a central jetted tub, granite vanity tops with an upscale Ogee edge, vessel sinks, nickel sink fixtures, and a semi-frameless shower door.
- The spare bedroom upstairs is sized as a second Master Bedroom, with two closets.
- The third bedroom upstairs can also serve as an office, as presently used.
- The hall bathroom upstairs has high-end granite vanity tops with dual vessel sinks and nickel fixtures.
- The bedroom level laundry has a Samsung steam washer and dryer, a utility sink, and overhead storage.
- The lower level has a separate suite space that can be used as a fourth bedroom. This space is sized for a Queen bed with room to spare, with an en suite full bathroom.
- The lower level also has a wet bar with black marble top and backsplash.
Cameron Station is located just inside the Beltway, with quick access to 395/495/95. The Community provides a 10 minute shuttle to the Van Dorn Metro, with a stop right outside the front door. This home is less than a 5 minute walk from the Cameron Club, which has a first-class fitness center and outdoor pool. Cameron Station offers green space features that are hard to find inside the Beltway, including a tree lined main boulevard, walking trails, pocket parks, & two Alexandria City parks that flank the Community.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC.