Sold in January 2018 for $1.022M, which is the highest price for the 3 bedroom Carlyle model and the fewest days on market since 2008 (besting the previous quickest sale period by 30 days).
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom all brick Colonial home located inside the Beltway in the sought-after Overlook Community in Alexandria's West End. This rarely-available Carlyle model is nicely appointed with upgrades throughout to give the new owner a welcoming place to call home and to entertain family and friends.
- The house opens to a 2-story entry, which leads to a large room that is presently used for the family gathering spot, with chair rail and crown molding, columns, and a 11+ foot ceiling providing architectural interest.
- Each window on the main level has plantation shutters.
- This home has hardwood floors on every level for a richer look and feel.
- The Kitchen has high-end granite for the counters and the backsplash. The appliances are stainless steel, with a Viking Professional series cooktop for the cook to enjoy. The Kitchen is large enough to accomodate an informal dining space.
- The Kitchen opens to a large room with two walls of arched windows and a gas fireplace. This space can be used for formal dining, which is its present use, or configured as a casual area for entertaining or family enjoyment.
- The outside dining area is accessed through the Dining Room. This fenced-in space has a flagstone patio that is large enough to accomdate a six person table for al fresco dining and entertaining. With the in-ground irrigation system, the professionally-designed landscaping around the house always looks beautiful with minimal homeowner effort.
- The Master Bedroom is accessed through double doors at the top of the stairs leading from the entry. This space is large enough to make a king-sized bed look small, with two walk-in closets.
- The Master Bedroom leads to the Master Bathroom though another set of double doors, with matching vanities flanking a central jetted tub, granite vanity tops with an upscale Ogee edge, vessel sinks, nickel sink fixtures, and a semi-frameless shower door.
- The spare bedroom upstairs is sized as a second Master Bedroom, with two closets.
- The third bedroom upstairs can also serve as an office, as presently used.
- The hall bathroom upstairs has high-end granite vanity tops with dual vessel sinks and nickel fixtures.
- The bedroom level laundry has a Samsung steam washer and dryer, a utility sink, and overhead storage.
- The lower level has a separate suite space that can be used as a fourth bedroom. This space is sized for a Queen bed with room to spare, with an en suite full bathroom.
- The lower level also has a wet bar with black marble top and backsplash.
Cameron Station is located just inside the Beltway, with quick access to 395/495/95. The Community provides a 10 minute shuttle to the Van Dorn Metro, with a stop right outside the front door. This home is less than a 5 minute walk from the Cameron Club, which has a first-class fitness center and outdoor pool. Cameron Station offers green space features that are hard to find inside the Beltway, including a tree lined main boulevard, walking trails, pocket parks, & two Alexandria City parks that flank the Community.